We are pleased to offer a minimum full 10 YEAR warranty (double the warranty of a new Steinway & Sons piano) on all parts and labour for every new or used piano we sell. Whether purchasing a new Mason & Hamlin piano or a vintage used Steinway & Sons grand piano, all our acoustic pianos are regulated to the highest industry standards of precision and quality. This way, optimal performance of the instrument is ensured. We are pleased to issue long warranties against any possible defect in workmanship and materials in our piano. ( Except some pianos sold " as is")
If any defect in workmanship or materials on pianos sold by us is found after delivery, an authorized representative from Ontariopianos Inc. will repair the defect within a reasonable period of time at no cost to the warranty holder. All parts are guaranteed, if the following conditions are met:
- The owner needs to present both the warranty certificate and the original bill of sale.
- The owner must allow Ontario Pianos Inc. to make the necessary inspections to verify the defect.
If the piano cannot be repaired within our tolerance levels, the customer agrees to accept an equivalent replacement piano. The customer will pay the cost of re-crating and shipping the replacement piano.
Conditions not covered by warranty
- Normal regulation, tuning and voicing;
- Any damages caused by abuse, neglect, modification or accident, including improper tuning and regulation;
- Warping of cabinet parts and sticky keys resulting from excessive levels of moisture or dryness;
- Normal wear and tear;
- Any piano from which the model number, serial number or trademark has been altered or removed.
The owner must keep the warranty certificate and the original bill of sale to validate full warranty coverage. We will require you to present these two items before repairing your piano.
- Properly maintain your piano with regulation check-ups at least once a year by a properly trained tuner/technician. Save your original tuning receipts to validate full warranty coverage. Being unable to produce these receipts upon request by us will result in the nullification of this warranty.
- Follow the instructions for proper care and placement of the piano which are detailed in this pamphlet.
- All pianos are purchased and received in the condition they are in at the time of sale. Any future repairs to the exterior of the cabinet are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
- The humidity level in the room where the piano is situated should be between 35 and 50 percent.
- FAILING TO MAINTAIN PROPER HUMIDITY LEVELS WILL VOID YOUR WARRANTY.